Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bad word...4 letters....starts with S.....

..... {snow}.......

David played a dirty joke on me last night and I thought I would take this opportunity in my massive procrastination session to share (I have a huge Physiology test Thursday...and Ellen's on, and.....) Anyways, I was working at the hospital and on my dinner break I texted him as I always do when I work evenings.....his response to my text...no hello....no blah blah blah what are you doing, how is work pleasantries.....just "it's snowing!" After a minor freak out session....I found out it was indeed not snowing. (he was in trouble let me just tell you) The sick twisted part...it was raining/sleeting when I got off...and let me just tell you...driving home in the dark with that kind of weather....it's a miracle I made it home alive (I'm pretty sure I lost sight of the road atleast 3 times).

We have had "winter weather advisories" in our forecast for the past few days now, and our friend Jack Frost has been visiting our windshields in the morning....so I'm sure that gross thing we called snow is right around the corner.  The weather reports are predicting a trace-1inch of snow overnight and into tomorrow morning....and while I know to most people around here that's absolutely nothing....back home schools would already be on a delay and all other sorts of mayhem wouldn't be far behind.

Good thing David got me that awesome snow shovel a couple weeks ago....SURPRISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment